It is well-known that Young Tamil hero Premisthe Bharath is essaying a negative role in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated spy thriller, Spyder. Speaking to a leading English daily, Bharath revealed how Mahesh’s humility on Spyder’s sets floored him.
Bharath said that despite his super stardom, Mahesh equally respects everyone on sets. He went on to say that Mahesh was patient enough when he was taking time to learn lengthy Telugu dialogues, which helped him perform better. Bharath had shot with Mahesh for 25 days, including the much talked about rollercoaster fight scene in Vietnam.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date