It is well-known that Young Tamil hero Premisthe Bharath is essaying a negative role in Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated spy thriller, Spyder. Speaking to a leading English daily, Bharath revealed how Mahesh’s humility on Spyder’s sets floored him.
Bharath said that despite his super stardom, Mahesh equally respects everyone on sets. He went on to say that Mahesh was patient enough when he was taking time to learn lengthy Telugu dialogues, which helped him perform better. Bharath had shot with Mahesh for 25 days, including the much talked about rollercoaster fight scene in Vietnam.
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth