Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film Majnu, an official remake of the Malayali industry hit Premam, has been creating a lot of noise even before it is launched formally. After the reports of Naga Chaitanya’s father Nagarjuna and uncle Venkatesh playing important cameos in the film, young hero Nithiin is in news as he is said to have been approached by the makers for a brief cameo.
Apparently, Nithiin will be essaying the role of Arivazhagan, husband of Malar’s character in the original. However, these are just speculations and an official confirmation is awaited in this regard. Majnu will be launched on the 30th of November and the regular shoot will commence in early December.
Anupama Parameshwaran and Shruti Haasan are said to be playing crucial roles in the film and the makers are on a hunt for one more actress to reprise Madonna Sebastian’s role.
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next
- Actress Finalised For Sudheer Babu’s Next