If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Energetic Star Ram will act in the Telugu remake of Malayalam blockbuster Premam. Apparently, Ram’s uncle and senior producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore bought the remake rights amid heavy competition.
Premam is a heart touching love saga and the film has collected more than 36 crores so far and is heading towards becoming the new industry hit, beating Mohanlal’s Drishyam. There has been heavy craze from several Telugu producers to grab the remake rights of this film.
Meanwhile, Ram is busy shooting for Shivam and Hari Katha simultaneously.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you