Young hero Nikhil is on a high with the much needed success of his latest movie, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada. The film is still minting decent money in the two Telugu states and in the US. Incidentally, the film’s unit decided not to release the movie in Tamil Nadu as they plan to dub it into Tamil soon.
In his latest interview to a popular news agency post the success of EPC, Nikhil said that he “is ready to explore opportunities in Tamil”. Nikhil went on to reveal that he was supposed to debut in Kollywood with Karthikeya, which was shot in Tamil along with its Telugu version. However, the film never saw the light of day.
Nikhil also said that he knows a few Tamil words and that he is keen on learning the language.
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
Articles that might interest you