Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej, who recently turned brand ambassador for an NGO, has now taken a noble decision. Sai has pledged to donate his organs. Sai was one of the guests at the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM) national awareness program that was held yesterday evening.
During the event, Sai announced that he is pledging his organs. The young hero also wished that more and more people will pledge their organs, which will give a new life to the needy. Incidentally, Sai’s uncle Chiranjeevi was one of the pioneers in Tollywood who led the organ donation movement.
Recently, Sai’s star uncle Pawan Kalyan was chosen as the brand ambassador for Andhra Pradesh government’s organ donation campaign.
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song