Young hero Raj Tarun is on a high these days as his latest hit, ERAR, completes 50 days of its successful run. Being one of the most sought after young heroes, Raj Tarun has been flooded with crazy offers from various producers, but the actor is in no hurry.
Yesterday, Raj Tarun took to his Twitter profile and announced, “I am doing two films right now. One in AK Entertainments and another is Maruti garu and AK Entertainments joint production.”
More details regarding the films’ directors and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
I am doing two films right now. One in AK Entertainments and another is Maruti garu and AK Entertainments joint production.
— Raj Tarun (@itsRajTarun) June 1, 2016
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you