Following Andhhagadu’s release, young hero Raj Tarun is currently shooting for a comic caper titled Raju Gadu with the tagline Yama Danger. The film is being directed by debutant Sanjana Reddy and produced by Anil Sunkara.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Raj Tarun revealed that he is essaying the role of a kleptomaniac who steals whatever he finds interesting. He falls in love with a police officer’s daughter, played by Amyra Dastur. “What happens when the heroine’s dad finds out that her boyfriend is a thief forms the crux of the story,” said Raj.
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere