Following Andhhagadu’s release, young hero Raj Tarun is currently shooting for a comic caper titled Raju Gadu with the tagline Yama Danger. The film is being directed by debutant Sanjana Reddy and produced by Anil Sunkara.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Raj Tarun revealed that he is essaying the role of a kleptomaniac who steals whatever he finds interesting. He falls in love with a police officer’s daughter, played by Amyra Dastur. “What happens when the heroine’s dad finds out that her boyfriend is a thief forms the crux of the story,” said Raj.
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
- Unique promotions helping NRNM
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
Articles that might interest you