Young hero Nikhil earned a decent fan base for his experimental yet entertaining movies. Most of his recent hits were directed by young filmmakers. In his latest interview, Nikhil revealed why he prefers to work with young filmmakers.
Nikhil said that the top directors in the industry may not work with him yet and that’s why he chooses young and aspiring filmmakers with an interesting script and provide them an opportunity to prove themselves.
The actor’s next, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, has been directed a budding director named VI Anand, who had earlier directed Sundeep Kishan’s Tiger. The film is all set to open in cinemas on November 18th.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you