Released in 2002, Puri Jagannadh’s maiden Kannada film, Appu, turned its debut hero Puneeth Rajkumar into an overnight superstar. The film was later remade in Telugu as Idiot and went on to change the fortunes for Ravi Teja.
Now, young debutant Ishaan is taking on Puneeth Rajkumar with Puri Jagannadh’s help. Ishaan is making his debut as an actor with Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue. Apparently, Puri has designed a character similar to that of Puneeth’s role in Appu and Ishaan is said to have nailed it to perfection in Rogue.
Comparisons between Ishaan and Puneeth are inevitable and industrywallahs opine that Ishaan will surely live up to the hype and make a strong impression with his debut outing.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you