Young Allu hero Sirish is quite thrilled with his father and veteran producer Allu Aravind’s hat-trick at box-office this year. Ram Charan’s Dhruva, produced by Aravind’s Geetha Arts, released today and received an overwhelming response from fans and critics alike.
Earlier this year, Geetha Arts’ Sarrainodu and Srirastu Subhamasthu, starring both the Allu brothers Allu Arjun and Sirish respectively, were declared hits. The latest success of Dhruva has rounded off 2016 with a hat-trick for Geetha Arts.
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film