Young Allu hero Sirish is quite thrilled with his father and veteran producer Allu Aravind’s hat-trick at box-office this year. Ram Charan’s Dhruva, produced by Aravind’s Geetha Arts, released today and received an overwhelming response from fans and critics alike.
Earlier this year, Geetha Arts’ Sarrainodu and Srirastu Subhamasthu, starring both the Allu brothers Allu Arjun and Sirish respectively, were declared hits. The latest success of Dhruva has rounded off 2016 with a hat-trick for Geetha Arts.
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
Articles that might interest you