Young Allu hero Sirish is quite thrilled with his father and veteran producer Allu Aravind’s hat-trick at box-office this year. Ram Charan’s Dhruva, produced by Aravind’s Geetha Arts, released today and received an overwhelming response from fans and critics alike.
Earlier this year, Geetha Arts’ Sarrainodu and Srirastu Subhamasthu, starring both the Allu brothers Allu Arjun and Sirish respectively, were declared hits. The latest success of Dhruva has rounded off 2016 with a hat-trick for Geetha Arts.
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!