Child artiste turned hero Tanish, who was last seen in a negative role in Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram recently, will soon be seen in yet another intense role. Tanish will be reprising slain Vijayawada rowdy sheeter Lara in his upcoming film, Rangu.
Pawan Kumar alias Lara was a school topper and an accomplished cricketer. A few bad choices that he made turned him into an antisocial. Lara was brutally murdered by his opponents in 2009.
Debutant director Karthikeya has spent 4 years on the film’s script and research. Padmanaba Reddy, Nalla Ayyanna Naidu and Katakam Vasu are producing this movie.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience