Child artiste turned hero Tanish, who was last seen in a negative role in Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram recently, will soon be seen in yet another intense role. Tanish will be reprising slain Vijayawada rowdy sheeter Lara in his upcoming film, Rangu.
Pawan Kumar alias Lara was a school topper and an accomplished cricketer. A few bad choices that he made turned him into an antisocial. Lara was brutally murdered by his opponents in 2009.
Debutant director Karthikeya has spent 4 years on the film’s script and research. Padmanaba Reddy, Nalla Ayyanna Naidu and Katakam Vasu are producing this movie.
- Mahesh to host a special show for Spyder
- JLK to open in record number of screens
- Will Sharwanand be third time lucky?
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 trailer impresses
- Young beauty to judge a dance show
Articles that might interest you