Young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is gearing up for the shooting of his third film under Boyapati Sreenu’s direction. This as yet-untitled movie was launched recently and the regular shooting will kick-start soon.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Sai Sreenivas, who was seen in a lanky avatar in his first two films, revealed that he will be sporting a beefy body in his next. Apparently, the young hero trained hard for more than six months to get the desired look.
The young hero will reportedly be seen as a college going student in this movie. Keep watching this space for more updates about this project.
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017