Young hero Raj Tarun, who scored a huge success with his last film Aado Rakam Eedo Rakam, is now busy shooting his next flick with director Vamshi Krishna of Dongata fame. Anil Sunkara is producing the film under AK Entertainments banner.
The first look poster was released today on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi. Latest update reveals that Raj Tarun plays the character of dog kidnapper in the film and his characterization will be the major highlight of the film.
Music Director Ghibran is composing the tunes for this film and noted dialogue writer Sai Madhav Burra is penning the dialogues.
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
Articles that might interest you