Yet another young hero ventures into food business. Actor Sundeep Kishan, who is busy with a handful of movies in Telugu and Tamil, will be floating his own restaurant named Vivaha Bhojanambu in Jubilee Hills Road No.10, one of the prime localities in Hyderabad.
The restaurant is going to be launched on December 15th and Sundeep promises to serve authentic Telugu cuisine to food lovers in town. It is well-known that young hero Nithiin and Allu Arjun ventured into hospitality industry recently by launching their restaurant and pub respectively.
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar