Youngsters Sundeep Kishan and Rahul Ravindran are basking in happiness as their latest outing, Tiger, is getting unanimous hit talk from all sections of the audience. The duo played equally important characters in the film and proved their mettle as actors. Both of them are waiting for a good break from a long time and this movie will surely give the much needed elevation in their careers.
The crisp run time, the characterization of the lead roles and the racy narration have helped the movie in gaining positive talk right from the first day. The mouth talk spread like a wild fire and the collections improved in the next two day and trade analysts are hopeful of its commercial success at the box office.
Directed by VI Anand, a close associate of Murugadoss, this movie has Seerat Kapoor as the female lead. Chota K Naidu is the cinematographer.
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!