It is a known fact that Naga Shourya is doing a film called Chalo. The film is in post-production mode and Rashmika of Kirik Party fame is playing the female lead.
The latest we hear is that Rashmika has dubbed for the film in her own voice. Venky Kudumula, a former associate of Trivikram is the film’s director. The makers have just revealed the release date and the latest we hear is that the film will be out on 29th December.
The teaser of this film will be out on the 18th of this month. The film’s album has five songs and will be released one by one post the release of the teaser.
Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon