Mehrene told in all her interviews, her time in Tollywood will start with Mahanubhavudu. Looks like things are looking quite happy for her as the film has been declared a good hit.
The young heroine played the female lead and impressed everyone with her performance. She is quite happy with the way the audience has accepted the film and is looking forward to her next project Raja The Great.
The above-said film is directed by the talented Anil Ravipudi and has Ravi Teja playing a blind man. The film boasts of super fun and there is a superb buzz for this project.
As far as Mehrene is concerned, Mehrene is looking forward to yet another hit under her belt and take her career to another level.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release