Delhi beauty Surbhi has made a name for herself down south with movies like Pugazh, VIP, Beeruva and Express Raja etc. The actress is currently waiting for her next Tamil movie, Andagade, to hit the floors. Recently, there were reports that Surbhi was approached by the makers of Suriya’s next film.
In her latest interview, Surbhi clarified on the rumours and said that she has not been approached for Suriya’s soon to be launched movie in Vighnesh Sivan’s direction. Meanwhile, there were also reports that Nayanthara was roped in for the leading lady’s role opposite Suriya, but even that news was said to be untrue.
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
Articles that might interest you