Delhi beauty Surbhi has made a name for herself down south with movies like Pugazh, VIP, Beeruva and Express Raja etc. The actress is currently waiting for her next Tamil movie, Andagade, to hit the floors. Recently, there were reports that Surbhi was approached by the makers of Suriya’s next film.
In her latest interview, Surbhi clarified on the rumours and said that she has not been approached for Suriya’s soon to be launched movie in Vighnesh Sivan’s direction. Meanwhile, there were also reports that Nayanthara was roped in for the leading lady’s role opposite Suriya, but even that news was said to be untrue.
- Abhimanyudu gets a new release date
- Poll : What did you think of MCA’s theatrical trailer?
- Date locked for Chalo’s release
- Agnyaathavaasi gets a humongous release in Karnataka
- It’s official: Venky to join forces with Trivikram soon