Delhi beauty Surbhi has made a name for herself down south with movies like Pugazh, VIP, Beeruva and Express Raja etc. The actress is currently waiting for her next Tamil movie, Andagade, to hit the floors. Recently, there were reports that Surbhi was approached by the makers of Suriya’s next film.
In her latest interview, Surbhi clarified on the rumours and said that she has not been approached for Suriya’s soon to be launched movie in Vighnesh Sivan’s direction. Meanwhile, there were also reports that Nayanthara was roped in for the leading lady’s role opposite Suriya, but even that news was said to be untrue.
- Jai Simha, Gang & Rangula Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Agnyaathavaasi’s week 1 Krishna & Guntur collections
- MLA locks its release date?
- Padmaavat’s makers move the Supreme Court against ban
- Slight delay in Sye Raa’s next schedule