Speaking in an interview, Megha thanked Nithin and 14 Reels for giving her such a huge platform to showcase her talent. She also added that she is quite excited that her film is releasing in such competition and also that there would be a lot of attention towards her.
Even though technically, Gautam Menon’s film is Megha’s first project, LIE is releasing first and this has made her even more happy as she is getting a huge launch in Telugu.
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi