Mehrene Kaur impressed everyone with her good looks and acting talent in Nani’s Krishnagadi Veeraprema Gadha. The film’s success gave Mehrene a new lease of life in Tollywood and a lot of offers too.
Even though it has been a year since her first film released, Mehrene is busy with at least half a dozen films in her kitty. All those films are getting ready for release and the next six month we will get to see this talented beauty quite often.
Some of the projects are from big banners and will most probably be sure shot hits. Mehrene will be seen in films like Raja The Great, Mahanubhavudu, C/O Surya and Jawan which has all star heroes in lead roles.
With so many films lined up, Mehrene will be one beauty to watch out for in the coming days.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019