It is a known fact that Naga Shourya is looking for that one good hit in his career. He has done a handful of films recently and two of them are releasing in early 2018.
What’s more interesting is that these films are releasing in only one week’s gap. Shourya’s home production Chalo will first hit the screens on the 2nd of February whereas his other film with Sai Pallavi, Kanam will release on February 9th.
Both these films are quite important for Shourya to get back in the game. Let’s hope that he makes a roaring comeback in Tollywood.
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office