Tollywood industry surprised us all this Sankranthi by churning out four films that turned out to be decent hits. This unexpected result is forcing films that were suppose to release after Sankranthi to get delayed.
One of the effected films is Naga Shourya’s Kalayana Vaibhogame. Originally slated to hit the screens on the 22nd of January, the producers are leaning towards delaying the release of the flick due to low availability of theatres. An official confirmation is yet to be made soon.
Naga Shourya is looking to bounce back after he started of the year with a dud, Abbayitho Ammayi. The trailer and promos of Kalayana Vaibhogame have received positive feedback and promise to be a family feast.
- Varun Tej’s next confirmed
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer goes on floors
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Spain schedule gets a date
- Kiara Advani, Kriti Sanon Sign Housefull 4
- Sumanth’s 25th film gets an interesting title