Young hero Nikhil is content with the response for his latest release, an intense revenge drama titled Keshava. Next, Nikhil will be teaming up with hotshot choreographer Raju Sundaram and producer Anil Sunkara for Kirik Party’s remake.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, the much-awaited sequel to Nikhil’s super hit supernatural thriller, Karthikeya, will be bankrolled by leading producer Dil Raju. This film will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti, who had also helmed the first part and the project may kick-start towards the end of this year.
However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait for an official announcement regarding this project.
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit
- New scenes to be added to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh