Young hero Raj Tarun is currently busy shooting for debutant Sanjana Reddy’s film titled Raju Gadu. In this film, Raj Tarun is reportedly playing the role of a kleptomaniac with an irresistible urge to steal things randomly.
On the other hand, Raj Tarun has already signed a film under writer turned director Veligonda Srinivas’ debut directorial. In this film, Raj Tarun will be essaying the role of a visually challenged man.
Even though both the characters appear serious on the surface, they are in fact quite comic in nature and the young hero is in for appreciation for choosing interesting characters and his smart career choices.
- FDFS : Live Updates from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon