Young hero Raj Tarun is currently busy shooting for debutant Sanjana Reddy’s film titled Raju Gadu. In this film, Raj Tarun is reportedly playing the role of a kleptomaniac with an irresistible urge to steal things randomly.
On the other hand, Raj Tarun has already signed a film under writer turned director Veligonda Srinivas’ debut directorial. In this film, Raj Tarun will be essaying the role of a visually challenged man.
Even though both the characters appear serious on the surface, they are in fact quite comic in nature and the young hero is in for appreciation for choosing interesting characters and his smart career choices.
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
Articles that might interest you