Senior actor Naresh’s son, Nawin Vijay Krishna, will soon be seen under the direction of PV Giri. The film will be produced by Bikshamaiah Sangam and Radha Kishore Gubbala under their SVC Entertainments banner.
The film was launched on Saturday with Krishna and Vijaya Nirmal as special guests. His close friend and fellow actor Sai Dharam Tej graced the event as well. The movie is touted to be a rom-com entertainer and Shekhar Chandra will be composing the tunes. Nithya Naresh will be debuting as the leading lady.
Meanwhile Nawin’s first film, Aina Istam Nuvvu under Friendly Movies banner, is currently in post-production stage.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you