With four successful films out of his five film Tollywood career, young hero Raj Tarun is one of the most sought after heroes in the current generation actors. Following the success of his Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam, Raj Tarun is gearing up for his next.
According to the latest update, Raj has teamed up with young filmmaker Vamsi Krishna, who made his directorial debut with a crime comedy titled Dongata starring Manchu Lakshmi, for his next film. Apparently, this film too will be a crime comedy. Raj is reportedly quite thrilled with the film’s story.
Currently, Vamsi Krishna is penning the dialogue version and the film is expected to be launched soon. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed later.
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans