Young hero Naga Shaurya, who is currently awaiting the release of his upcoming romantic drama, Kalyana Vaibhogame, has signed his next film. Billed to be a romantic thriller, this film will be directed by a debut filmmaker named Sai Chaitanya.
The film will be launched in the last week of February and the regular shooting will commence from March. Prominent Australia and New Zealand film distributor Rama Akkala will be foraying into film production with this film under his Lorgan Entertainments banner.
More details regarding the film’s cast and crew will be announced soon.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you