Young hero Naga Shaurya, who is currently awaiting the release of his upcoming romantic drama, Kalyana Vaibhogame, has signed his next film. Billed to be a romantic thriller, this film will be directed by a debut filmmaker named Sai Chaitanya.
The film will be launched in the last week of February and the regular shooting will commence from March. Prominent Australia and New Zealand film distributor Rama Akkala will be foraying into film production with this film under his Lorgan Entertainments banner.
More details regarding the film’s cast and crew will be announced soon.
- From common man to CM: Mahesh’s inspirational rise in BAN
- Jai Simha’s talkie part to conclude by Dec 1st
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next