Young hero Naga Shaurya, who is currently awaiting the release of his upcoming romantic drama, Kalyana Vaibhogame, has signed his next film. Billed to be a romantic thriller, this film will be directed by a debut filmmaker named Sai Chaitanya.
The film will be launched in the last week of February and the regular shooting will commence from March. Prominent Australia and New Zealand film distributor Rama Akkala will be foraying into film production with this film under his Lorgan Entertainments banner.
More details regarding the film’s cast and crew will be announced soon.
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Mehrene excited for Mahanubhavudu’s release
Articles that might interest you