We had already reported that Ram Charan has been undergoing rigorous martial arts training in Bangkok for his forthcoming film, tentatively titled ‘My Name Is Raju’. He will be seen in a stuntman’s role in the film.
As per the latest update , this flick is reportedly inspired by Megastar Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear super hit ‘Vijetha’, where Chiru played the role of a football player and sacrifices his career for his sister and family.
If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Ram Charan’s movie too will have an equal dose of sister sentiment and family drama. However, an official confirmation about the same is still awaited.
Kannada beauty Kriti Kharbanda will be seen in Charan’s sister’s role and Rakul Preet Singh will be seen romancing Ram Charan. SS Thaman will be composing music for this movie which is being produced by DVV Danayya.
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
Articles that might interest you