Allu Sirish, who is currently basking in the glory of his latest film Srirastu Subhamastu is already ready to take his new film on floors. Latest update reveals that his new project will kick start its regular shoot from September.
The film is being bankrolled by Shailendra Productions and a debutante director Venu will be helming this project. Touted to be a youthful entertainer, this film will showcase Sirish in a completely new angle.
More details about the heroine and other technicians will be out soon.
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero