Allu Sirish, who is currently basking in the glory of his latest film Srirastu Subhamastu is already ready to take his new film on floors. Latest update reveals that his new project will kick start its regular shoot from September.
The film is being bankrolled by Shailendra Productions and a debutante director Venu will be helming this project. Touted to be a youthful entertainer, this film will showcase Sirish in a completely new angle.
More details about the heroine and other technicians will be out soon.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you