Allu Sirish, who is currently basking in the glory of his latest film Srirastu Subhamastu is already ready to take his new film on floors. Latest update reveals that his new project will kick start its regular shoot from September.
The film is being bankrolled by Shailendra Productions and a debutante director Venu will be helming this project. Touted to be a youthful entertainer, this film will showcase Sirish in a completely new angle.
More details about the heroine and other technicians will be out soon.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you