Young hero Sharwanand is riding high on his latest Sankranthi hit, Shatamanam Bhavathi. The film has earned more than 30 crores share and turned out to be the highest grossing movie in Sharwa’s career. Buoyed by this positivity, Sharwa is raring to take on the summer biggies with his next movie.
Sharwa’s ongoing movie in debutant Chandramohan’s direction has wrapped up a majority of its talkie part. The unit will can the remaining song within this month and kick-start the post-production work from March and release the movie in summer.
Senior producer BVSN Prasad is producing this movie and Lavanya Tripathi will be seen as the film’s leading lady. Sharwa is essaying a hilarious cop’s role in this movie.
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
Articles that might interest you