We have already reported that Sai Dharam Tej has teamed up with Harish Shankar for a flick titled Subramanyam For Sale. The shooting of this film is going on at a brisk pace, and according to the latest update, the entire unit will head to the US in the first week of May.
A long schedule of one month has been planned in various locations across the US. Dil Raju is producing this flick which has Regina playing the female lead. Mickey J Meyer is the music director.
- Rangasthalam’s first look on auspicious occasion
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
Articles that might interest you