Vijay Devarakonda became a huge sensation post the success of Pelli Choopulu. Allu Aravind was quick to notice this and roped Vijay in for his GA2 production in the direction of Parasuram who earlier made Srirastu Subhamastu.
The project was launched today in Hyderabad and Allu Arjun’s son Ayaan and Anwita switched on the camera for the first shot. Touted to be a romantic drama, this film will have good family values and will be produced by Bunny Vas.
The female lead is yet to be announced for this project which will also have some seasoned actors in crucial roles. Watch out this space for more details about this project.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours