Vijay Devarakonda became a huge sensation post the success of Pelli Choopulu. Allu Aravind was quick to notice this and roped Vijay in for his GA2 production in the direction of Parasuram who earlier made Srirastu Subhamastu.
The project was launched today in Hyderabad and Allu Arjun’s son Ayaan and Anwita switched on the camera for the first shot. Touted to be a romantic drama, this film will have good family values and will be produced by Bunny Vas.
The female lead is yet to be announced for this project which will also have some seasoned actors in crucial roles. Watch out this space for more details about this project.
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents