After scoring back to back hits with Run Raja Run and Malli Malli Idi Rane Roju, young actor Sharwanand is getting ready to begin his next project under the direction of Merlapaka Gandhi, who shot to fame with Venkatadri Express last year. The regular shooting of this flick will kick start very soon. UV productions, who produced Run Raja Run, will produce this flick.
As per the latest update, the makers have confirmed ‘Express Raja’ as the title for this flick. It is also heard
Himani Sisodiya, a young model, has been roped in to play the female lead in this flick. Currently,the pre-production works are in the last stages and the project will go to floors soon. Other details regarding this flick will be announced soon.
In the meantime, Sharwanand is currently busy with ‘Yemito Ee Maya’ which is being directed by Cheran. Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing this film which has Nitya Menon as the female lead.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you