As the shooting of Naga Chaitanya’s film with Gautham Menon has been wrapped up, his next film is already set for a launch tomorrow. According to the latest update, the remake of Malayalam super hit Premam, Majnu will be launched tomorrow morning in Hyderabad.
The regular shooting will kick start from the 1st week of December and the film will be out in March 2016. Shruthi Haasan and Anupama Parameswaran have been zeroed in as the heroines and the hunt for the third female lead is currently on.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you