As the shooting of Naga Chaitanya’s film with Gautham Menon has been wrapped up, his next film is already set for a launch tomorrow. According to the latest update, the remake of Malayalam super hit Premam, Majnu will be launched tomorrow morning in Hyderabad.
The regular shooting will kick start from the 1st week of December and the film will be out in March 2016. Shruthi Haasan and Anupama Parameswaran have been zeroed in as the heroines and the hunt for the third female lead is currently on.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer