Actor Raj Tarun is keenly awaiting the arrival of his latest comic caper, Kittu Unnadu Jagratha. The film will be releasing on February 17th. According to the latest reports, Raj Tarun’s next movie will be directed by a debutant named Prasanna Kumar Bezawada.
Apparently, Prasanna gave a half an hour narration to Raj Tarun and the young hero immediately gave his nod. Prasanna had earlier penned the scripts of Cinema Choopista Maava and Nani’s soon to be released romantic entertainer, Nenu Local.
Prasanna will kick-start the pre-production work for his debut movie soon. A noted production house will be bankrolling this movie.
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Talented actress roped in for Rajini’s next?
- Keshava promotional tour getting good response
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
Articles that might interest you