Young hero Bellamkonda Sai made an impressive debut with the VV Vinayak directorial, Alludu Seenu. Currently, the actor is wrapping up his second film Speedunnodu, an official remake of Tamil hit Sundarapandian.
Yesterday, the film’s first look posters were released to a decent response. Now, as per the latest updates, Sai’s next film will be directed by Boyapati Srinu, the specialist in mass action entertainers who is currently directing Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu.
To be produced by noted film distributors Abhishek Pictures, the Sai-Boyapati film will be launched in early summer.
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar