Young hero Bellamkonda Sai made an impressive debut with the VV Vinayak directorial, Alludu Seenu. Currently, the actor is wrapping up his second film Speedunnodu, an official remake of Tamil hit Sundarapandian.
Yesterday, the film’s first look posters were released to a decent response. Now, as per the latest updates, Sai’s next film will be directed by Boyapati Srinu, the specialist in mass action entertainers who is currently directing Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu.
To be produced by noted film distributors Abhishek Pictures, the Sai-Boyapati film will be launched in early summer.
- Will Boyapati spring another surprise with JJN’s teaser 2
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
Articles that might interest you