Young hero Bellamkonda Sai made an impressive debut with the VV Vinayak directorial, Alludu Seenu. Currently, the actor is wrapping up his second film Speedunnodu, an official remake of Tamil hit Sundarapandian.
Yesterday, the film’s first look posters were released to a decent response. Now, as per the latest updates, Sai’s next film will be directed by Boyapati Srinu, the specialist in mass action entertainers who is currently directing Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu.
To be produced by noted film distributors Abhishek Pictures, the Sai-Boyapati film will be launched in early summer.
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Producer’s Wife Makes Shocking Comments About Actresses
- Exclusive Interview : Venu Udugula – NNOK will be a wake up call for parents
- Nivetha Thomas to romance young hero
- Talented filmmaker to direct Nandamuri father and son duo