Young hero Bellamkonda Sai made an impressive debut with the VV Vinayak directorial, Alludu Seenu. Currently, the actor is wrapping up his second film Speedunnodu, an official remake of Tamil hit Sundarapandian.
Yesterday, the film’s first look posters were released to a decent response. Now, as per the latest updates, Sai’s next film will be directed by Boyapati Srinu, the specialist in mass action entertainers who is currently directing Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu.
To be produced by noted film distributors Abhishek Pictures, the Sai-Boyapati film will be launched in early summer.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture