After struggling for several years to make his presence felt in Tollywood, young hero Vijay Devarakonda turned into an overnight sensation thanks to the humongous success of Pelli Choopulu. The film brought huge profits to its producers Raj Kandukuri and Yash Rangineni.
In his latest promotional interview, Vijay revealed that he currently has a project titled Arjun Reddy on floors and that he will commence two more projects, one with Vyjayanthi Movies and the other with Pelli Choopulu makers later this year.
Revealing his mantra of choosing the right script, Vijay said that his dad, a director of TV serials, had once suggested him not to bombard his brain by listening to too many scripts, but listen to less number of scripts and filter the promising ones instead.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March
- Priya Prakash Varrier’s song sets a new Mollywood record
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Huge crowds gather to get a glimpse of Samantha
- Whopping budget for Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipa