Ever since he made his debut with Alludu Seenu in star director VV Vinayak’s direction, young hero Bellamkonda Sai has only been teaming up with established directors. After Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao’s Speedunnodu, Sai is currently acting in Boyapati Sreenu’s direction.
Now, this young hero is all set to join hands with yet another senior director, Sriwass, for his next movie. Sriwass has been waiting for the right project ever since the release of Balayya’s Dictator. The Sriwass-Sai Sreenivas’ movie will be bankrolled by the actor’s father and senior producer Bellamkonda Suresh.
- NTR28 to have a village backdrop
- Bekkam Venu Gopal’s next gets a title
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s film launched
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Star heroine opts for a simple wedding