Ever since he made his debut with Alludu Seenu in star director VV Vinayak’s direction, young hero Bellamkonda Sai has only been teaming up with established directors. After Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao’s Speedunnodu, Sai is currently acting in Boyapati Sreenu’s direction.
Now, this young hero is all set to join hands with yet another senior director, Sriwass, for his next movie. Sriwass has been waiting for the right project ever since the release of Balayya’s Dictator. The Sriwass-Sai Sreenivas’ movie will be bankrolled by the actor’s father and senior producer Bellamkonda Suresh.
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Star heroine ready to experiment