After scoring the much needed success with his last movie, Jyo Achyutananda, young hero Naga Shaurya became choosy about the scripts for his next projects. After a long deliberation, the actor has finally locked a script.
Interestingly, Naga Shaurya, along with his father Shankar Prasad, will be bankrolling this movie. This is going to be a romantic entertainer, Shaurya’s strong forte. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by debutant Venky Kudumula, a former assistant to Trivikram Srinivas.
More details regarding this project will be revealed soon. Keep watching 123telugu.com.
- Baahubali starts with a bang in Krishna region
- Baahubali opens to record Nizam collections
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
Articles that might interest you