After scoring the much needed success with his last movie, Jyo Achyutananda, young hero Naga Shaurya became choosy about the scripts for his next projects. After a long deliberation, the actor has finally locked a script.
Interestingly, Naga Shaurya, along with his father Shankar Prasad, will be bankrolling this movie. This is going to be a romantic entertainer, Shaurya’s strong forte. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by debutant Venky Kudumula, a former assistant to Trivikram Srinivas.
More details regarding this project will be revealed soon. Keep watching 123telugu.com.
- Sai Pallavi in talks for star director’s next
- I find complete freedom in Kerala: Prakash Raj
- This star heroine was signed to play Savithri before Keerthy Suresh
- Competition intensifies between Hello & MCA
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017