After scoring the much needed success with his last movie, Jyo Achyutananda, young hero Naga Shaurya became choosy about the scripts for his next projects. After a long deliberation, the actor has finally locked a script.
Interestingly, Naga Shaurya, along with his father Shankar Prasad, will be bankrolling this movie. This is going to be a romantic entertainer, Shaurya’s strong forte. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by debutant Venky Kudumula, a former assistant to Trivikram Srinivas.
More details regarding this project will be revealed soon. Keep watching 123telugu.com.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week