After scoring the much needed success with his last movie, Jyo Achyutananda, young hero Naga Shaurya became choosy about the scripts for his next projects. After a long deliberation, the actor has finally locked a script.
Interestingly, Naga Shaurya, along with his father Shankar Prasad, will be bankrolling this movie. This is going to be a romantic entertainer, Shaurya’s strong forte. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by debutant Venky Kudumula, a former assistant to Trivikram Srinivas.
More details regarding this project will be revealed soon. Keep watching 123telugu.com.
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
Articles that might interest you