Due to Akhil’s postponement, young hero Sumanth Ashwin’s latest youthful romantic drama, Columbus, surprisingly announced its entry in the Dasara race in the last minute. Yesterday, the audio album and the trailer of Columbus were launched by Victory Venkatesh and the film quickly got the much needed hype within a short time.
Going by the film’s trailer, Columbus promises to be a clean romantic drama with slight shades of Shah Rukh, Kajal and Rani Mukherjee’s blockbuster Bollywood film, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Sumanth Ashwin’s matured performance and the presence of glamorous beauties Mishti Chakraborty and Seerat Kapoor add to the film’s over positive vibe.
Columbus – Discovery of Love is directed by Ramesh Samala, the writer of Nithiin’s Ishq. The film is produced by Ashwini Kumar Sahadev.
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
- KTR’s magical experience with Baahubali
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
Articles that might interest you