Fresh from the success of Kittu Unnadu Jagratha, young hero Raj Tarun has been busy shooting for a couple of films simultaneously. While his upcoming romantic drama Andhagadu in Anil Sunkara’s production is nearing its completion, Raj Tarun is also fast wrapping up a movie for Annapurna Studios.
Now, the latest buzz is that the young hero’s Raju Gadu in debutant Sanjana Reddy’s direction and Anil Sunkara’s production is all set to be revived soon. This movie began its shoot last year, but was shelved after a few days of shoot due to Raj’s busy schedule.
Raju Gadu is a romantic entertainer and its story is penned by director Maruthi.
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
- Chay to share screen space with Tamil star
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s OS deal sealed for a whopping amount
Articles that might interest you