Young hero Nikhil, who scored huge hits with films with divine backdrops such as Swamy Ra Ra and Karthikeya in the past, expressed his wish to act in a devotional film based on Annavaram Sri Satyanarayana Swamy. Visiting the temple along with his family, Nikhil said that he is a staunch devotee of his favorite god Satyanarayana Swamy and that he regularly visits Annavaram temple every year.
Nikhil, who celebrated his birthday recently, is fast completing the shooting of his upcoming film, interestingly titled Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada? Like all of Nikhil’s past few films, this film too treads a variety genre, and going by the first look posters, the film seems to be a romantic fantasy thriller.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song
- Ek Do Teen Remix Offends Veteran Director