Young hero Nikhil, who scored huge hits with films with divine backdrops such as Swamy Ra Ra and Karthikeya in the past, expressed his wish to act in a devotional film based on Annavaram Sri Satyanarayana Swamy. Visiting the temple along with his family, Nikhil said that he is a staunch devotee of his favorite god Satyanarayana Swamy and that he regularly visits Annavaram temple every year.
Nikhil, who celebrated his birthday recently, is fast completing the shooting of his upcoming film, interestingly titled Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada? Like all of Nikhil’s past few films, this film too treads a variety genre, and going by the first look posters, the film seems to be a romantic fantasy thriller.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you