Young hero Nikhil, who scored huge hits with films with divine backdrops such as Swamy Ra Ra and Karthikeya in the past, expressed his wish to act in a devotional film based on Annavaram Sri Satyanarayana Swamy. Visiting the temple along with his family, Nikhil said that he is a staunch devotee of his favorite god Satyanarayana Swamy and that he regularly visits Annavaram temple every year.
Nikhil, who celebrated his birthday recently, is fast completing the shooting of his upcoming film, interestingly titled Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada? Like all of Nikhil’s past few films, this film too treads a variety genre, and going by the first look posters, the film seems to be a romantic fantasy thriller.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture
- Actress Roja’s house burgled