Already, star heroes like Mahesh Babu and Prabhas made their debut in Tamil film industry. Next year, Allu Arjun will kick-start shooting for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual in Lingusamy’s direction. Now, yet another Telugu star revealed his wish to step into Tamil cinema.
Speaking during a promotional interview for his soon to be released Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, young hero Naga Chaitanya said that he wanted to debut in Kollywood with SSS’ Tamil version as well, but Simbu was already signed on.
Chay went on to say that he will look forward to signing a Telugu-Tamil bilingual in the future.
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Vikram’s Sketch teaser to be out shortly
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar