Former Amalapuram MP GV Harsha Kumar’s son GV Sreeraj demanded that a criminal case be filed against popular Tollywood director Boyapati Sreenu, holding him responsible for the Godavari Pushkaralu stampede which claimed the lives of 29 devotees last year.
Sreeraj said that Boyapati was overseeing the inaugural ceremony of Godavari Pushkaralu and his instructions on the microphone only led to the catastrophic tragedy.
Sreeraj also said that he has filed a complaint against several officials responsible for the stampede and that the police is yet to punish them.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you