Former Amalapuram MP GV Harsha Kumar’s son GV Sreeraj demanded that a criminal case be filed against popular Tollywood director Boyapati Sreenu, holding him responsible for the Godavari Pushkaralu stampede which claimed the lives of 29 devotees last year.
Sreeraj said that Boyapati was overseeing the inaugural ceremony of Godavari Pushkaralu and his instructions on the microphone only led to the catastrophic tragedy.
Sreeraj also said that he has filed a complaint against several officials responsible for the stampede and that the police is yet to punish them.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you