Former Amalapuram MP GV Harsha Kumar’s son GV Sreeraj demanded that a criminal case be filed against popular Tollywood director Boyapati Sreenu, holding him responsible for the Godavari Pushkaralu stampede which claimed the lives of 29 devotees last year.
Sreeraj said that Boyapati was overseeing the inaugural ceremony of Godavari Pushkaralu and his instructions on the microphone only led to the catastrophic tragedy.
Sreeraj also said that he has filed a complaint against several officials responsible for the stampede and that the police is yet to punish them.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first look on a special day?
- First single of Suriya’s TSK to be out soon
- Poll : Who among these is the best TV host?
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
Articles that might interest you