Young hero Nithin is in the best phase of his career at the moment. His debut film as a producer, Akhil, is the most talked about film of this season andNithin will also start shooting soon for his next film with Trivikram and Samantha. And this 11th, Nithin’s long delayed film, Courier Boy Kalyan, will hit the screens amid positive buzz.
Apart from these projects, Nithin has also been in talks with a young filmmaker named Venu Mallidi. And now, latest reports reveal that Nithiin is impressed with lyricist cum director Krishna Chaitanya’s script. Krishna Chaitanya, who wrote superhit songs for Nithin’s Ishq and Gundejaari Gallanthayyinde, turned director with Nara Rohit’s Rowdy Fellow.
This project is expected to commence soon after Nithin finishes his films with Trivikram and Venu. Keep watching this space for more details about this film.
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017