On December 23rd, 2014, young Mega hero Varun Tej made his onscreen debut as a hero in Sreekanth Addala’s Mukunda. Sharing his happiness on the completion of one year in films, Varun tweeted saying ‘thank you’ to his fans.
Mukunda was launched in the presence of Varun’s father Naga Babu, uncles Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan and all other Mega heroes and it brought decent recognition for the young hero’s subtle performance.
The soft-spoken actor went on to win unanimous appreciation for his acting prowess and script selection with his next two films, Kanche and Loafer.
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
Articles that might interest you