On December 23rd, 2014, young Mega hero Varun Tej made his onscreen debut as a hero in Sreekanth Addala’s Mukunda. Sharing his happiness on the completion of one year in films, Varun tweeted saying ‘thank you’ to his fans.
Mukunda was launched in the presence of Varun’s father Naga Babu, uncles Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan and all other Mega heroes and it brought decent recognition for the young hero’s subtle performance.
The soft-spoken actor went on to win unanimous appreciation for his acting prowess and script selection with his next two films, Kanche and Loafer.
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you