Around a week ago, Puri Jagannadh stunned everyone when he announced his third film with Mahesh Babu, even before his next film, Megastar’s 150th, went on floors. Soon after the announcement, rumors were rife that young music composer Ghibran will be roped in to compose for the film.
As per the latest buzz, the talks are in final stage and Ghibran will be finalized for this exciting project. Ghibran became popular for his peppy compositions for Sharwanand’s Run Raja Run. The young composer then went on to compose music for four of Kamal Haasan’s films.
Puri Jagannadh will be working on the film’s script as soon as he finishes Chiru’s comeback film. The film will take off in early 2016.
- Audio of much-awaited biggie gets a release date
- Drug scandal: Puri gives clean chit to Charmme
- Rana thanks fans on his TV debut’s success
- YVS Chowdary ready with his next
- Popular entertainment channel bags crazy upcoming films
Articles that might interest you