Around a week ago, Puri Jagannadh stunned everyone when he announced his third film with Mahesh Babu, even before his next film, Megastar’s 150th, went on floors. Soon after the announcement, rumors were rife that young music composer Ghibran will be roped in to compose for the film.
As per the latest buzz, the talks are in final stage and Ghibran will be finalized for this exciting project. Ghibran became popular for his peppy compositions for Sharwanand’s Run Raja Run. The young composer then went on to compose music for four of Kamal Haasan’s films.
Puri Jagannadh will be working on the film’s script as soon as he finishes Chiru’s comeback film. The film will take off in early 2016.
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
Articles that might interest you