Rajamani was born into a family of Carnatic musicians and his first tryst with music happened when he was just 13 years old. In 1983, Rajamani made his feature film debut as a music composer in Tamil with Gramathu Kiligal.
Rajamani went on to score music for nearly 70 successful Malayalam and Tamil films and even composed background score for nearly 700 films. Rajamani’s last film as a music composer was the 2012 Malayalam romantic drama, Hide n Seek.
123Telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you