Rajamani was born into a family of Carnatic musicians and his first tryst with music happened when he was just 13 years old. In 1983, Rajamani made his feature film debut as a music composer in Tamil with Gramathu Kiligal.
Rajamani went on to score music for nearly 70 successful Malayalam and Tamil films and even composed background score for nearly 700 films. Rajamani’s last film as a music composer was the 2012 Malayalam romantic drama, Hide n Seek.
123Telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you