Rajamani was born into a family of Carnatic musicians and his first tryst with music happened when he was just 13 years old. In 1983, Rajamani made his feature film debut as a music composer in Tamil with Gramathu Kiligal.
Rajamani went on to score music for nearly 70 successful Malayalam and Tamil films and even composed background score for nearly 700 films. Rajamani’s last film as a music composer was the 2012 Malayalam romantic drama, Hide n Seek.
123Telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST