Quite often in the film industry, we see a number of technicians turning into actors and producers. The latest one to join the long list is young music composer GV Prakash. He made a mark for himself as a good music director in the South Indian film industry. In Telugu, he scored music for Darling, Ullasamga Utsahamga and Endukante Premante.
He made his debut as hero in Tamil with a film tilted Darling, which released earlier this year and fared well at the box office. Now, his second film Trisha Illana Nayanatara is getting ready for a grand release very soon. As per the latest update, this movie will be dubbed into Telugu as Trisha Leda Nayanatara. The Telugu version will be released by Studio Green and the film’s trailer was launched in Hyderabad and garnered good response.
Directed by Adhik Ravichandran, this movie features Anandi and Manisha Yadav as female leads. The young music composer is hoping to succeed big in Telugu as well with this film.
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej