If the latest buzz is anything to be believed, Keerthy Suresh has been roped in by the makers of the much-awaited sequel to Vishal’s 2005 blockbuster, Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi). Keerthy was in news for playing the female lead in Pandem Kodi 2, when the project was announced several months ago.
This crazy project, which was shelved earlier, has been revived by its director Lingusamy and it will go on sets in February.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date