If the latest buzz is anything to be believed, Keerthy Suresh has been roped in by the makers of the much-awaited sequel to Vishal’s 2005 blockbuster, Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi). Keerthy was in news for playing the female lead in Pandem Kodi 2, when the project was announced several months ago.
This crazy project, which was shelved earlier, has been revived by its director Lingusamy and it will go on sets in February.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed